Canon i-SENSYS MF4010
Windows 32-bit and 64-bit Update program for printer drivers
Windows 8.1-Windows 8.1 (x64)-Windows 8-Windows 8 (x64)-Windows 7-Windows 7 (x64)-Windows Vista-Windows Vista (x64)-Windows XP-Windows XP (x64)-Windows 2000
Last modified: 09-Jan-14
[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Update program for printer drivers
When printing documents that include text from right-to-left languages (Hebrew, Arabic, etc.) with 2-Sided Copying or 2 on 1, etc. set in the page settings, there are cases where parts of the text are not printed correctly.
If this occurs, install this update program.
1. Download the file, decompress it, and then restart your computer.
2. Double click the [UpdateProgram.exe] file in the decompressed [UpdateProgram] folder. Refer to Readme_english.txt for details.
Operating system(s): Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP, Windows XP (x64), Windows 2000
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.
4. Double-click the decompressed UpdateProgram.exe file to start installation.
File version: V22.214.171.124
File Size: 6 MB