Dell 928 All In One Inkjet Printer
This web package contains all the necessary installation drivers for Dell AIO Printer 928 for Windows 7 32-bit. When downloaded and the file is executed, it will unzip to a user specified directory. From there, you can use the installer and follow the instructions to install the drivers needed for the AIO printer 928.
Windows 7 32-bits
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish and Swedish languages.
R4.41 Web Package, A01
This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Initial Windows 7 Release
Custom Instructions for R257476.exe:
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package
2. Click Continue.
3. Specify the location to unzip the files.
4. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
After the files are extracted the message all files were successfully unzipped will appear.
5. Click the OK button to exit from the file extraction utility.
6. The Installer will appear on the screen automatically for the driver installation. Ensure that your printer is not connected to your system at this point. Click Next button to proceed and follow the installation instructions.
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).