Dell 1320c Network Color Laser Printer
Mac OS drivers OS X 10.4 and 10.5 for Dell Color Laser Printer 1320c
Apple Mac OS
Mac Driver, A01
This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Color Laser 1320C
Custom Instructions for Dell_1320c_Installer.dmg:
1. Control Click “Download Now”, and select “Download Linked File As…” to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click “Save” to download this file to the Desktop.
3. If the Download window appears, close the window once the download is complete.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. (For example labeled R12345.DMG)
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and a new drive will appear on your desktop.
3. Open the drive and double-click the installation package.
4. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.